Growth Groups Every Thursday in March
Spring is a time of growth. This year, grow in the knowledge of the Word and grow closer to your church family by participating in Growth Groups. These home-based small groups will run every Thursday in March. Each meeting will feature a DVD message by Pastor Mike followed by discussion and prayer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I sign up?
- You’ll be contacted by a church staff member before the groups begin on March 1st. We’ll help you select the best Growth Group for you based on your location and the other information you supplied during registration.
- How are the groups...well...grouped?
- One of the points of Growth Groups is to help you meet other church members in a similar stage of life. So as much as possible, we’ll try to group you based on the demographic information you provide. Of course, geographic proximity is also a consideration.
- Where will the groups meet?
- About a dozen church-members have graciously offered to host the Growth Groups at their homes. Our church family is so spread out that we’re able to offer Growth Groups in north and south Orange County, as well as the Inland Empire.
- What is the cost?
- 100% free. There is no cost to participate.
- Is child-care provided?
- Not for all groups. If you will require child-care, please be sure to indicate the ages of your children when registering and we’ll see what we can do.
- What are we going to do?
- Each session will begin with a 30 minute episode from Pastor Mike’s series, Being Led By The Spirit. This 4-part series approaches faith in a way that is approachable for believers at any stage in their walk with the Lord. The DVD will serve as a springboard for discussion, moderated by the group leaders.
- Should I bring anything?
- Just a Bible and a notebook. Everything else will be provided by your group leaders.
- Are visitors welcome?
- Of course! If you’ve never attended Foothill Family before or are a long-time member, Growth Groups are for you.